15% off for British Airways Executive Club Members
When you fly with British Airways we can now collect and check your bags onto your flight from any London address with Bag Check-In.
Leaving you free to head straight to security breezing your way to and through the airport. The next time you’ll see your bags will be on the carousel at your destination airport.
To celebrate the launch of the new service we’re offering Executive Club Members 15% off your first booking. To redeem, enter the code EXECUTIVE15 on the payment page when making a booking.
T&Cs apply. Enjoy Luggage Freedom
How it does work?
A) Check in your bags from any London address
B) Enjoy your day without struggling with your suitcase
C) Head straight to security at the airport
D) Collect your bags from the carousel at your destination
2. By taking part in this promotion, Eligible Participants confirm that they accept these Terms & Conditions.
3. The promotion entitles the user to 15% Off a single Bag Check-In booking for up to 25 bags.
4. To redeem this promotion, members must enter the promotional code Exec15 at checkout when booking on airportr.com/ba.
5. Promotion available on Bag Check-In bookings made from 00:01 BST on 12 October 2016 until 23:59 GMT 31 January 2017 (“Promotional Period”)
6. Promotion limited to one use per Executive Club Member.
7. Each Bag Check-In delivery must be within AirPortr's standard service area.
8. The promotion is non-transferable, non-exchangeable and has no cash value.
10. The promoters reserve the right to withdraw the promotion or amend these terms and conditions without prior notice at any time, for whatever reason, and without any liability to customers for doing so.
11. By taking part in this promotion, participants agree to the personal data they supply being used by the promoters or their agents or subcontractors to administer this promotion, who will only use the information provided for the purpose of administering the promotion.
12. Promotional materials form part of these terms and conditions. This promotion shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
13. This promotion is provided by Portr Limited, registered office 128/9 West Building Westminster Business Square, 1-45 Durham Street, London, United Kingdom, SE11 5JH and British Airways Plc having its registered office at Waterside, PO Box 365, Harmondsworth, UB7 0GB (Registered No. 1777777 England).